Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friends move on


Friends move on! One of the sad realities of life and a hard thing to help your kids handle is when friends move away. We had some WONDERFUL neighbors with whom we'd been friends with before our children were even born move last year, it was my first experience with helping my kids deal with losing a friend so to speak because when they move so far away it's so hard to keep in touch. Well it happened again this week, we had WONDERFUL friends again move, this time all the way to Utah. Their son and Chubbs were only a week apart, they moved in while we were still pregnant with them. We had so many fun memories at the pool, a combined birthday celebration when the boys were 1, she was a stellar primary music chorister, they helped tremendously make KP's past Christmas one to remember (Cinderella Vanity--thanks Molls!) and, well....we're just really going to miss them but wish them well.




2 comments:

Sabrina O'Malley said...

We are feeling the sadness that comes with friends moving too, as many graduate and leave for work around the country. I keep telling myself how grateful I will be for the resurrection when I will have a perfect memory of them and all we did together. May wonderful people move in to the empty homes.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

P.S. I just made my blog private after getting a scary comment. So when you get a moment please email me your address and I will send you an invite. Thanks
charlesgomalley@juno.com