Friday, July 24, 2009

I've been in hiding

I'm here, I really am!! I cannot believe how long it's been since I've blogged so I'm going to attempt to play "KETCHUP" a bit and then I'm committed to more frequent blogging. WAY too much has happened this summer not to put it somewhere.

The biggest change this summer is that we moved. Sadly to say it was an intensely crazy weekend such to the fact that the camera got packed and I didn't take a darn picture of the whole thing!!

We had SOOOOO much help. They say that you really find out who your friends are when you move. And especially so when the day you choose to move is like 103 degrees outside and you're moving when the sun is beating down on you. I think we counted over 20 dear, wonderful, selfless friends who showed up like and army to help us load and move. A HUMONGOUS thank you to them. Our friends rock!

So photos are forthcoming once we get settled and stuff. At this point 2 weeks after the fact we're pretty much there, just a few odds and ends still need to find homes and pictures need to go up on walls, the microwave still needs to be installed but we're just about there. We'd love for you to pop on by and pay us a visit!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Check you out, you blogged! Not like you have ben doing anything this summer! The rest of the family wants to see the new house so we will be by soon! And yes, it was hot!