Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lindsey is 2

I was determined NOT to have a baby on Halloween (it's my least favorite holiday)--or in October for that matter so I was grateful when my OB allowed me to wait until November 1 to be induced to have Lindz......but what that's created is a CRAZY SUGAR FILLED time at our house celebrating both things literally back to back!
So in honor of my ELMO loving girl we had an Elmo themed birthday party. It included the Elmo cupcakes, (seen in the previous post---side note--I'm really not that creative there are a bunch of ideas for these online and I totally stole them)

A game of Pin the nose on Elmo,
(A thank you to our resident artist Grandpa Lewis who made magic appear on a red poster board.)

I made goldfish bean bags (Dorothy) and we threw them into the "fishbowl" or box decorated like a fishbowl.

And we ate Elmo's favorite (and Lindsey's) meal--PIZZA!! It was yum!

We were grateful to those family members who could come: Grandpa Lewis, Uncle Ben, Aunt Summer and Baby Elenore and Aunt Rachel! We had a blast!!Here she is with the new set of dress up shoes that our home desperately needed--she's really getting into dress up and has always had a shoe fetish. (disclaimer--this is THE SMILE we're getting from her these days--it's intentional and she thinks it looks FABULOUS!)
And yes she is modeling a new dress up skirt that my AMAZING sister-in-law Summer just whipped up in a couple hours with some left over fabric--too cute!
And here the birthday girl is with candles in one of her cupcakes! I can't believe she's already 2! What a big girl!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Lindsay!