Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Was a busy time for us. Kaitlyn enjoyed her first "class party" of a Thanksgiving Feast and I was thankful enough to have my other kids cared for while I went and attended. Kaitlyn dressed up in all her garb (see below) and then had a sweet program of memorized poems and songs with her class!
Thanksgiving Day was spent feasting with the Lewis' and we had quite the spread:and Aunt Summer added her perfect touch of helping with a beautiful table:We feasted much and enjoyed the day. Of course the festivities HAD to include the traditional game of Croquet in the great back yard!!

We had a great day!!

Then the very next day we hopped in the car and drove to College Station to spend the rest of the weekend with the McKneely clan as they had all gathered and were not to gather so much at Christmas. We enjoyed visiting and the gorgeous weather that allowed us to spend a lot of time outside. I wasn't the one with the camera so if I get my hands on some great photos I'll post them later!!

No comments: