Thursday, January 7, 2010

Playset

Hi all, so one of my new years resolutions is to get back to posting more frequently on here. The last few days have been really cold here, and we're in the middle of the coldest temperatures in the last 15 years in the Dallas area, so of course we decide that this is the best time to....

Build a playset! Yup! Stephen is home from work for a bit longer and we wanted to take advantage of this free time and so we've been suffering through the cold and have worked for a couple days. Here is the progress after 2 days of working on it.....
I'm so excited for this project. I've wanted a play structure for our kids outdoors for YEARS but because we knew we'd move out of our old place it didn't make sense to do one there so it's been on my priority list since moving in last summer. We're eager to have it done and usable!!I'm also very grateful for a patient husband who allowed Sam to pal along with him found him jobs to do to be his helper and just enjoyed a 3 year old adoring his dad's greatness!

Oh yeah, and I think we've got an induction date for April 7th if you're wondering!!!

No comments: