Monday, July 11, 2011

Matthew WAS an easy baby....

But now, he's Trouble with a capital T!!

This boy has hit a threshold of "into everything" that none of my other kids ever came close to. Maybe it's because I don't have a flexibility of just running after him all day long like I did with the others but this kid is CRAZY!


He has a knack for finding all things dangerous or expensive. He's broken my glasses, tweaked his dads. Can find the lone pair of scissors in a room, or the lone marker. He LOVES digging in the trash (took out an empty dishwasher detergent bottle and poured the extra soap on the carpet and bleached a spot) and playing in the toilet (ew!). And he's amazingly adept at opening cabinets and drawers and emptying the contents!


And a couple weeks ago he learned how to climb onto chair and from chair to table. He loves the phone and anything with buttons. This especially drives dad crazy in his upstairs media room.
And all of these things he runs around doing ALL DAY LONG, and in an instant.

I have to admit I find myself putting him in his high chair or pack and play on a regular basis to keep him safe and to keep my sanity! Heaven help me, this boy is all over the place!
It's a good thing he's super cute--Matthew, you were such an easy baby why are you being a handful of a toddler?

No comments: