Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sweet Kaitlyn

My sweet Kaitlyn has joined this cute singing and performing group called the "Showstoppers" and they had their first series of performances recently. They'd worked really hard learning a bunch of songs from Broadway musicals and she had a great time.
She even had a little solo to "I got rhythm, I got music, I got my man who could ask for anything more?" Her little voice was so clear and so on key, I was so proud!

I am also impressed at her poise as well, she gets so nervous and anxi
ous about so many things in life, I'm really happy to see that in front of crowds she never is nervous but seems so confident!

2 of the performances were at retirement facilities and the sweetest thing was that after it was over the girls each walked around and gave hugs and wishes of Merry Christmas to each of the audience members. I was so touched because some of these people may not get many visitors or physical gestures of love a lot--what a sweet service these girls did for them.
And at one of the performances, Grandma and Grandpa Lewis were able to make it--it was fun for them to come!

No comments: