Sunday, November 6, 2016

October 2016--week 4--Science award, Mustache, Primary Program, accident with a tree, Amazing Grace, voting

 THIS girl was recognized in Science for the first 9 weeks as always willing to help another student and always prepared.  Way to go K!

 Matthew--it's always a head injury.  This morning he and Sam were tossing a football on the walk to school (like usual) and Matthew went running full speed to catch the ball (is there any other way he does things?) and ran smack into a tree in our front yard.  It really hurt and I had to scramble to cover the carpool, we walked him to school and got some ice and I had the school keep an eye on him.  But when I went up for lunch he was doing fine.  Typical Matthew
 It's HERE!  Our album has been released!  It's beautiful, wonderful, amazing, and we've been playing it non-stop, so proud to participate.  I can't pick a favorite song on it.  I love the way it makes me feel, like I'm in heaven.
 Not proud of who the choices were this year.  Have a lot of uncertainty about the future of our country.  But I'm grateful for my right to so and will continue to pray for our country.
 Matthew "MUST-Ashe" you a question.  Are you ready for the Primary Program?!  His original outfit for church got wet in the bathroom during his shower so we scrambled to find a new one and the girls found this funny mustache for him to wear around the house.  It cracked us up!  And Stephen who was shaving decided to sport a mustache too for a fun photo.

 Not missing an opportunity to capture what these 4 look like all nice for church.
And these three rocked the Primary Program today!  They shared true testimonies and sang with their whole hearts.  They knew the words to the songs and I was teary through the whole thing.  So super proud to be their mom!

No comments: