Thursday, November 1, 2018

February 2018--week 2

I had THE BEST birthday ever when I turned 40.  My brother and his family gave me my birthday dance from Japan--LOVED it!

Sweet friends remembered me with flowers and a Gift Card

Stephen planned a wonderful night out with friends at Uncle Julios where I got to enjoy a chocolate pinata!  Something totally worthy of a 40th birthday--it was awesome!


McKneely's gifted me a book

Marianne took me for pedi's, and then I had lunch with Laura and Monica!

Stephen came home early from work and took me shopping for shoes and we got me a bundt cake!

Stephen and the kids made me homemade pizza and brownies with ice cream and we watched the Olympics!

Treats from friends!

Britt brought me balloons!

Rennie made me a shirt I've wanted for a long time, she said to consider it a gift from mom!


No comments: