Thursday, December 3, 2020

June 2019 Summertime outings

I really enjoy my summertime with my kids, we're always trying to get them outside and off screens so here are some of the things we did:

Stephen and Melissa went trail bike riding, mom is new at it and had to go slow.



We (plus friend Grace H.) went to the Perot Museum which is always a favorite, but we really enjoyed a special traveling exhibit called "The Art of the Brick" which were really cool things made of Legos--we LOVED it!

The city of Melissa opened a Buc-ee's which is an epic gas station that has quite a following and is something of a mecca and beloved in Texas

One day a week we turn off the screens and get outside, on one of these days we went for a long walk in Plano to the Oak Point Nature Preserve, it was lovely!


Matthew always has more energy than we know what to do with, so I try and take him with me on my morning walks.  Sometimes he runs, sometimes he rides his bike and sometimes we make great discoveries like this turtle!


No comments: