Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's official, #4 is on the way

(ULTRASOUND PHOTO COMING SOON--computer is having issues)

We're THRILLED to announce that McKneely #4 is officially on it's way. Official due date of March 31st--I guess my body just really likes being pregnant at this time. KP was born April 1, Sam was born April 12 and with Stephen's birthday April 16th let's just make the party a bit more rowdy!!

I'm almost 13 weeks, through my first trimester. This time it was fun to keep it a bit of a secret for a little while. But we told our kids this morning so the secret is no longer safe.=)

My belly is poking out a bit earlier than usual--I guess when you've already had 3 your muscles are tired and get back into the same old routine. =) I'm over the feeling sick and being exhausted part so that's great. Now it's to the in between wardrobe issues.=)

11 comments:

MomDadLewis said...

So glad I can finally talk about it!!!! Yeah for you. Your children are SO blessed to be in your family. Love you. MOM

MomDadLewis said...

When is your ultra-sound?

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Yeah! Good luck with everything. #4 was my easiest....I think I finally got the hang of it by then. :)

Marcy in TX said...

Congratulations!!! We have four new babies coming in the next generation of our family too! So fun!

Hilarie said...

Congratulations Melissa! Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? I couldn't stand waiting if I was you :)

MM said...

Hilarie, I'm actually NOT going to find out with this one. I have with my other 3 but since I have baby girl and boy stuff for that season there is no practical reason to find out. Plus, there are so few real surprises left in life--this one will be fabulous!

The Hickens said...

Yeah... congratulations! ;)

Leslie said...

Congrats!! Glad you are feeling good.

Dave said...

We are super excited for you both! I am glad that you got that moving thing out of the way first! hang in there!

Cathy Lewis said...

Congratulations, glad everything is going so well. Heard you will be at G'pa Lewis' 90th b'day / reunion party next July YEA!!! All of my kids will be there, too.
Love, Aunt Cathy

Tiffany said...

So happy for you guys! Congrats!