Sunday, October 3, 2010

A day of FIRSTS!!

It's the FIRST DAY of September.....

Sam started his FIRST day of preschool. He's going to the same wonderful school Kaitlyn went to--it's a a bit further of a drive for us now but well worth it. The school and teachers are just special, one of a kind. They LOVE my kids and are treated as individuals. Sam was a champ, went right in without an issue and is LOVING it there.
Isn't this backpack HUGE?? cracks me up! When I picked him up on his first day, his teacher (who I love--Laura Crutchfield) pulled me aside when I asked her how he did. She quietly told me, that she loved him already, he was just one of mine (meaning a McKneely and from our home) and then she told me that she could always tell which children came from a "God Centered Home" and she thanked me for it--I was so touched!


AND this guy has turned 5 months and has started to wake a bit in the night which means to me that he's getting hungry so....we decided to introduce solids. How will he do????? He LOVES it and does VERY well! Hooray for FIRSTS!!

No comments: