Monday, January 5, 2015

First Day of School 2014-2015

First Day of School for the 2014-2015 School Year!
Poor Sam was running a fever the night before and couldn't get to school until the 3rd day!
But here he is once he got there, AND a lovely teacher snapped me this photo of him and his teacher (Ms. Dianne Tran) since I wasn't allowed to walk him back to his room....


The girls DID make it to school on the first day though....This girl, my Kaitlyn, is growing up so fast!
 
And here is Lindsey ready for 1st grade with Ms. Serrano!
 Make it a great year guys!

Then a few days later, Matthew started official preschool.  Last year we did a co-op thing with some friends that was fun.  This year I enrolled him in legitimate preschool.  His teacher is Ms. Jessica (Williams) and he only has 5 kids in his class (4 boys and one sweet girl--who Matthew has become quite fond of!).  And now I get 3 days a week with big chunks of time to be productive!  Happy day!


No comments: