Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Last days of school

Matthew and I had a busy day close to the end of school.  Sam's class had a field trip to the Perot Museum.  Earlier in the year I had signed up to be a chaperon to another field trip to the Arboretum.  But due to weather it had to be re-scheduled and it got rescheduled to Matthew's birthday--which was not a good day for me to chaperon.  Then when this field trip came up, it was also the same day as Kaitlyn's end of year party, which she wanted me to attend.  I'm so grateful that Sam was sensible enough to be ok with me not being an actual chaperon to this museum trip but to come for a bit and leave at lunch to go be with Kaitlyn at her class party.
 Kaitlyn with her best friend from across the street, Katie Glaser.
Kaitlyn with her super awesome teacher, Clint Gebhardt.  I adore this man, what he did to help Kaitlyn have confidence in herself and to see her strengths is something I will be forever grateful for!










LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!  I had to snap this fun photo on the last day of school--these kids are SO ready for summer!!!
And there is an after school tradition of a shaving cream fight at Bradford Trace Park--the bigger kids were not so into the mess, but these two were....BRING ON SUMMER!

No comments: