Monday, October 3, 2016

August 2016--week 3: Parade, Grandma's house, I'm brilliant

After the wedding, Matthew got to go home with grandma for a few days.  He got to sew an emoji pillow, go swimming a lot, eat out at his favorite places, and had a wonderful time.

 I. Am. Brilliant.
I had used Stephen's car to run an errand and I accidentally left my wallet in his car.  Then he left for a business trip to Boston for 4 days.  I had a ton of errands to run that I couldn't wait to do, and I wasn't sure if I could wait to do my errands until he got home.  So thankfully I found a place for my younger three kids to go, and Kaitlyn drove with me to the airport.  I caught Stephen on the phone just as he'd parked, he checked that indeed I'd left my wallet in his car, and he sent me a photo where his car was parked.  We got my wallet.
 Stephen was able to visit the new twins (and their parents) in Boston on his trip--I'm jealous.
 Sam's BEST buddies have been on a long vacation, when they got back home and we finally reunited them, it was amazing to meet at the park and have them all run to him and hug him.  So grateful for good friends!

 Teacher letters have arrived and we've made our posters.  We got Krispy Kreme Donuts and met friends at the pool for the Back to School Parade!  We love this tradition.
 Soccer season has begun yet again....
Kaitlyn had enough requests for a new kind of cupcake and so we found this brownie cupcake that has chocolate chip cookie dough frosting.  And it was good too, but I think the mint ones are still the BEST.  Love this cupcake girl and her confidence in the kitchen.

No comments: