Wednesday, December 6, 2017

August 2017--week 2

As the summer winds down we only have a little bit of summer left.  We're going to try something new this year and we've gotten season tickets to the Allen Eagles Football games--I know, season tickets to high school football in our massive stadium--should be fun!

We enjoyed a day at Hawaiian Falls Water park.  First ride of the day Matthew walloped his head and had to have ice.  Kaitlyn and Sam were quite daring on some fun water rides.  I remember when we first got there the boys split up together and the girls split up together and I was left to sit alone and I was happy that they chose each other as friends.

This boy is trying to be my favorite child.  His assignment each week is to mow the front yard, but this is the 2nd week in a row that he's mowed his portion and his dad's because dad has been too busy.  What a kid!  So proud of him!

No comments: