Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A close cutting call


So with three kids I'm easily outnumbered especially when Hubby is not around. So I was making dinner one Sunday morning (Church gets out right at dinner time) and I knew that KP and Chubbs were playing in the bathroom. It got really quiet and I hollared to them to find out what they were up to. KP in her most matter of fact voice says "I'm giving Chubbs a haircut." WOAH! I go rushing in there to find this scene. KP with the de-tangling spray and some nail cutting scissors and a comb and Chubbs her unknowing victim. Shew that was close!!

5 comments:

D said...

Nice save! LOL! My blog is at dblog(dot)wheelertribe(dot)com I also have another one at wheelersturning.blogspot.com for my digital scrapbooking. It will be fun to keep in touch with you this way!

The McGary Family said...

Ye-haw, your blogging!!! Love it!

Monica said...

It sounds like we're living the same life! I had this experience with Halie last week, except the victim was herself (she snipped the ends off both of her braids) and her Strawberry Shortcake dolls. She put her hair in a ziploc, along with the dolls' hair. It was a rainbow of colors!

Cathy Lewis said...

It could have been worse...I gave my cousin (9 days younger than me and lived next door growing up in Downey)a shampoo with some tar we found in Leslie's garage. So glad you got a picture of Kaitlyn and Sam to immortalize it.

Herbert Family said...

Love your blog. So glad you started it. It is such a fun way to keep in touch and also it is a great way to journal. Ben got married? Oh my goodness everyone has grown way to fast.