Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting this going


So practically everyone I know has started a blog for others to see all the exciting (or not so exciting) events of their lives with their families. And because I LOVE looking at people's blogs and seeing what they've been up to and how they're growing I thought (selfishly) that you might be interested in my life just as much. So here we go!!

Meet my family. I'm the one in the middle putting on a happy face and trying to keep it all together (or at least look like it). I am married to a wonderful and handsome guy . We've been married for almost 7 years and have 3 children under the age of 4 (WOAH!!). We didn't plan them to come this quickly but we're so glad they're here and love being their parents. "KP" will be 4 in April and "Chubbs" will turn 2 also in April. "BL" is our baby (okay so they're all kind of babies still) and is almost 4 months old.

Life is very busy with these little guys, but I LOVE my life and wouldn't choose to do anything else. My children are my greatest joy and my greatest challenge, I think that's why I love them so much.

5 comments:

The McGary Family said...

How adorable you all are at Ben's wedding! If we weren't in SLC that week playing in the snow we would have been there. I love that your girls match! Cute!

MM said...

Thanks, it was a crazy trip. I still can't believe we survived all that but overall my kids were stellar!! I had SUCH anxiety about this trip!! My prayers were answered!!

Monica said...

So excited you have started a blog. What a fantastic picture of your family. I'm so glad to know what's going on with your family more frequently now!

michelle said...

Yay you're blogging! Warning, this gets addicting.

Cathy Lewis said...

Andrea just told me about your blog and I came home to check it out. Very pleased to be able to keep in touch with your family since you live 1/2 way across the country now, and have got your parents there, too!! It's now on my favorites so I can check it regularly. Love to you all, Aunt Cathy