Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Okay so it's nearly 2 weeks overdue but I thought I should post these photos of my kids helping me make a birthday cake for their Grandma Lewis. We spent her birthday (on the 29th) with them and had a wonderful celebration. Let's face it, birthdays are HUGE to little kids and while we as adults probably don't wish them to come as often as they do, kids love any excuse to celebrate and mine are no exception!!
And the finished product....Happy Birthday MOM/GRANDMA!!! (doesn't she look good for 29? she swore that was the birthday she was celebrating....strange that this would make me slightly older than her....)


On another note......
Lindsey has the BEST BABY MULLET known to man....she seriously has very little hair on the top of her head but a ton growing out the back. I've started putting little piggy tails in the back---aren't they cute?? Silly girl!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I do love her pig tails. Too cute!

MomDadLewis said...

Cheesy smile!

Unknown said...

Her pigtails are too cute for words! She's got the funnest grin and well.