Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you Rachel

I LOVE Rachel watching my children. Stephen and I stole away this last Friday night to celebrate Valentines Day and my Birthday. We left our children in VERY capable hands. She fed our children (which can be quite the feat with their short orderedness) and then following dinner took them outside to draw with chalk on our driveway. We were greeted by a driveway full of chalk scribblings where she traced them and their shadows, drew flowers and other do-dads. Then she did the whole bedtime routine while entertaining a jack in the box Sammy. But that is not all folks....


Ready? She did all the dishes and......



She sought out my dryer full of clothes and folded them.

I am so sad she's likely on her way to BYU in a few months....Stephen says we'll just send our kids to Provo when we want to go out on a date. What do you think?

3 comments:

Herbert Family said...

You really got your monies worth. I need one of those:-) Happy b-day

Leslie said...

There is NOTHING like a good babysitter!!

D said...

I need a baby sitter like that!