Sunday, August 2, 2009

OVERALL Girl

I'm just looking back at the posts and I'm realizing that Lindsey looks like she's in a clothing shortage and I thought I'd offer an explanation.

We're attempting to potty train Sam and in that Lindsey has observed and learned the ease at which to remove a diaper. She LOVES being naked! At least twice a week we peek in on her before we go to bed and find her naked.

She's also really stealth at this activity so during the day she'll remove her pants and diaper and if I'm lucky no "accident" will be involved. So we've pulled out all the overalls we can find because they're an article of clothing that she hasn't figured out how to remove, so those combined with a onesie is the outfit of choice these days--it's for my sanity!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

i don't blame you , conner is getting to that stage really fast. I sypathize.