Tuesday, March 29, 2011

February Wrap up

AHHHH! I'm sooooo behind, but it's party due to how busy this little guy keeps me--sheesh he's QUICK and into EVERYTHING! But I need to do a little catch up!

February had some fun things for Kaitlyn, she celebrated her
100th day of school! They got to dress up like they were sick and decorate a poster of 100 things. Due to the ice storms that kept hitting our area, that 100th day of school kept getting pushed back and back but the day did happen and here it is!
And then her class got the chance to do the program at her morning assembly at school. They did a lesson on patience (P A T I E N C E--you gotta wait for it!) and as part of their little performance they each had to bring a hat and some sunglasses and she decided to go all out and do this:

AND she has become a bit more of a helper with baby Matthew and is learning how to feed him his food when I'm a bit too busy and he's not willing to wait! Matthew is such a great eater and this time around I've opted to make my own baby food which has been a bit more work but not so much more. And I'm really glad I've taken the time to do it because as we're starting to transition him to table food it's been a lot easier!







And while we're talking about Matthew I just had to share a few cute pics like this one--my sweet boys getting ready for church one morning:
Matthew just continues to be a joy and he finds probably the most joy when he's playing with his big brother. Now Sam is a bit rough sometimes with Matthew but he never seems to complain about it. I happened to capture this precious moment of Stephen helping Matthew and Sam box it was too cute!!

No comments: