Sunday, June 5, 2011

A perk--with the Cooks!!

Our road trip home from Orlando took us to our wonderful friends Kevin and Krissie Cook!

Those of you who know us, know that I served a mission in Houston, Texas and at the end of my mission, my assignment kept me crossing paths with an attractive, single, Ward Mission Leader who I later married. Kevin and Krissie were missionaries that I served with and the two of them were serving in the branch where Stephen served when he and I met! They are good friends and were thrilled when they got married! We even attended their wedding in CA.

Anyway, fast forward it WAY TOO FARand we were thrilled to find that they lived on our route home from our cruise and we stopped in for the night, played with their darling kids, ate some wonderful spaghetti and enjoyed a way too short of a walk to a lake and boat dock! Total envy!!
We've decided to come and see them again and enjoy their wonderful beaches and even better company!! Love you guys!!

2 comments:

krissiecook said...

You are welcome absolutely any time at all. Come for the beaches, stay for the super fancy spaghetti dinner!

Frank said...

Great story! Now I know how you two met :)