Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sam's End of year Fun!

Sam is 5.....he starts Kindergarten in the fall......he's getting way too big!

Here are some of his end of the school year activities:
Their musical performance where they sang "I am a pizza...." Sam was a GREAT performer, especially considering he'd missed a whole week of school and practicing while we were on vacation.
They have "water day" at school where they have fun water play and they get to paint their faces. Sam became a Tiger--I tried to tell him that tigers aren't allowed in my van, but he didn't buy it!!

And then there was the end of year picnic--which happened to be rescheduled due to weather, here is Sam with one of his BEST friends, H....
And his AMAZING teachers, who have grown to be my friends, Marcy Griffith and Laura Crutchfield
These ladies are key players in my mom support system, always encouraging me and offering me good sound parenting advice! LOVE THEM! Feel so blessed to have found true partners in raising my kids!! I feel so wonderful about leaving them in their care for preschool!

But school now is over--BRING ON SUMMER!!

No comments: