Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer Break adventures

I'm not going to lie, I LOVE having my children HOME!  I enjoy the flexibility of schedule, how they are each others best buds and play (most of the time) very well together.  So I was really looking forward to Spring Break, and it didn't disappoint.

We enjoyed play dates with friends, my kids were super sports and let me drag them all over Dallas one day for a couple critical JustServe appointments.  One with the Salvation Army in Dallas (they stayed with Aunt Rachel and watched a movie) and we squeezed in a picnic at the Dallas Arboretum and checked out their new Explorer Houses (each house is about a famous World Explorer) and saw their beautiful tulips and spring flowers.  Then after lunch we jetted over to the DPA (Director of Public Affairs) in Rachel's Stake (in her ward) while my children played, she and I were on a conference call with another JustServe agency.  Sister Larsen was so gracious at letting my 4 kids invade her home and enjoy her playroom.  She even let them take home special "Gastro-lith" rocks that had been formed in dinosaur bellies!

We took a trip to the Dallas Zoo and had our friend Diego tag along...



No comments: