Sunday, June 23, 2013

You've got to be kidding me!

He's a normal 3 year old boy, and it's a good thing chicks dig scars because 2 days after we removed the stitches on the top of his head, Matthew was getting out of his chair at the dinner table and fell on his face, slicing open a small slit to the right of his right eyebrow!

I literally said, "You've got to be kidding me!"  I just couldn't believe it!

It was a big enough gash to warrant maybe a stitch, and I don't want to mess around with the face that can scar badly, I was hoping for some superglue and in the end that's what we ended up with.  I took him to urgent care and they super glued him right up.

Of course this all happened on the last day of school:

And to celebrate we were having a block party, Stephen wasn't home from school yet so I had to leave the other kids in the care of the neighbors.  When we came home, this is what we were greeted by, we have great neighbors!

And we need to invest in a helmet for "Math"

No comments: