Monday, August 26, 2013

McKneely cousins part 2

So as if we hadn't had enough of our cousins.....A few days later my two older nieces stayed with us for a few days and a good rendezvous spot is half way in Waco at the Mayborne Children's Museum.  

It's getting to be something of a tradition to go here each summer, but this museum never disappoints.  It's incredibly hands on and very easy to just let the kids go and as long as they stay on the floor you can find them without issue.  It wasn't too crowded and it was wonderful.

I even nursed my broken toe (which has to be documented THANK YOU VERY MUCH!--Matthew was playing with something he shouldn't and I was trying to get it from him and he fought me a bit and I rolled my toes, hearing pop pop pop and I hobbled for a good month without putting weight on them and taping them religiously!)

Fun times....




No comments: