Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Random Summer happenings

Here are some random memories from August that I wanted to capture.  

Matthew injured his middle finger at church, our friend Jon Foulger thought this was HILARIOUS and shared this photo with me.

********
I LOVE having my children home and letting them do fun things.  Our neighbor, Mark had these boxes which he so lovingly gifted to my children to play with.  They were the favorite place to have lunch one day (and I was thrilled because for once Matthew stayed in place while eating!)
 

********

I introduced my children to a Lewis Family favorite dinner in the summer:  Sherbet with fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, and nuts.  It was so popular, our friends the Lofgrens stole the idea and Trent was a HERO when he came home and announced that it was ice cream for dinner.  LOL!



*****
Kaitlyn perfected another baking treat--the BROOKIE

******

 We had some neighbor friends over to bake cookies and enjoyed being silly....




(for the record, Matthew doesn't have his own apron so he borrows Sam's)

No comments: