Wednesday, March 9, 2016

School is starting!

Summer is coming to an end.  School starts next week.  We recieved the much anticipated TEACHER LETTERS, and I got the cutest video of them opening their letters.

Kaitlyn got Mr. Soloman Boatfield for 6th grade homeroom (but she has a different teacher for each subject so its not that big of a deal)
Sam got Mrs. Kim Powers for 4th grade homeroom and he will switch with Mrs. Kristi Berry for math, (Kaitlyn had both of them,)
Lindsey got Mrs. Erin Gray for 2nd grade and is super excited.  We haven't had her before, she was a kindergarten teacher last year.
And Matthew got Mrs. McIntyre for Kindergarten (same teacher as Lindsey), he's just so excited to finally be big enough to go to school like the big kids.

We made our posters for the annual BACK TO SCHOOL PARADE and put on our Marion spirit wear (over our bathing suits because we head to the pool with friends right after):




And that night we went to "Meet the Teacher"



FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:

Kaitlyn in 6th grade.
 Sam in 4th grade

Lindsey in 2nd grade
Matthew a BIG kindergartener!

Kids with Mrs. Walker, the principal.

I think we're the only family with 4 students at Marion this year.  And this is the ONLY year I will have all 4 of them in the same school.  (Fast forward 5 years from now when they're in 4 separate schools and I'll lose my mind, and spend a lot of time in the car).
And then this is me.  I asked Stephen to snap a picture of me after dropping them ALL off on the first day.  I shared a post on Facebook, What are you going to do now all your kids are in school?  Answer:  Anything I want!  



No comments: