Sunday, May 24, 2009

House For Sale--a Miracle occurs


It is really weird having the home you live in have a sign in the front proclaiming to the world that you no longer want to be there and want to be somewhere else. For me it's like this home takes it first step to not being mine anymore kind of sad and weird at the same time.....

But what else this means is that I've become the cleaning crazy woman who has to think twice before the play-dough comes out. The other night (and I'm still repenting from this one) the house is on the market and Sam gets sick in his bed throwing up. My first thought was not for my sick child who is running a fever and throwing up, my first thought was DANG IT! I have a showing first thing in the morning, can I get all this bedding washed and back on the bed to make the house presentable. SHAME ON ME!!!!

But the unbelievable happened!! Our house went active on the MLS 1:00 Friday May 1st. We had 1 showing that night and 3 the next day. By 3:30 Saturday our Realtor calls with an offer!!! We negotiated on it for a couple days and got to where we needed to be....our house is under contract.

We had a ton of traffic on our house and it was hard not being able to be here and keeping the house clean but all in all I only had to do it for like 10 days which is a total blessing for our family (and me!!). We prayed so hard that the Lord would bless this process and that if it was supposed to happen it would.....

No comments: