Friday, April 16, 2010

But who will make his birthday cake?

We're planning a trip to Utah this summer over the 4th of July to celebrate my Grandfather Lewis' 90th birthday.

We've been talking about it with the kids because we've never really road-tripped it with them nor been to the state of Utah with them. They know why we're going too and that they're going to meet my grandfather.

Being that we've been celebrating birthdays around here and making cakes, the other day Sam asks me, "Mom, is your grandpa's mom still alive?"
I respond, "No, she died a long time ago."
Sam says, "But mom, who will make your Grandpa's Birthday cake?"

Cute huh?

1 comment:

Jaime Rubio said...

Boy lots of birthdays in the house but your kids are fun!! I guess you could tell Kaitlyn that Grandpa has someone to make his cake-Jean! I can't wait to see you all--it has been years!!!!