Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I sew

Not very well, but I did just complete my first sewing project.

These are the BEST valentines day present my kids ever got in April!!

So back in January I had this crazy idea that I'd sew Stephen some pajama bottoms as a surprise for him. He's really wanted me to learn how and I've been overwhelmed at the thought of learning how to sew. But I had a friend who said she'd help me so help me and I thought it wouldn't be too hard to also make some for each of my kids. But bad weather and a busy life got in the way and I never got back to finish them. BUT Summer is an excellent seamstress and she helped me whip these out and my kids are stoked!! What's more she turned some of the salvage material into skirts for K & Linds to wear this summer! Thanks Aunt Summer!!

No comments: