Sunday, April 3, 2011

My husband calls me babe....

So the other morning we were reading the Isaiah chapters in the Book of Mormon during family scripture study. This is pretty deep stuff and so when Stephen was helping Sam to read his verse it referred to "babes". Sam's eyes lighted up and he said, "I know what that means! MOMMIES!!!"

And a couple weeks ago I took the kids to Chick-fil-a for lunch (during spring break) and Kaitlyn was noticing the sign that said they were closed on Sundays, she asked why and I explained that it was because they were a Christian owned company and like us they keep the Sabbath Day holy and choose not to make their employees work. THEN later on she was telling me how much she liked their food. I told her I really preferred Chick-fil-a over MacDonalds food "any day of the week!" She was quick to reply, "Except for Sundays Mom!" Nothing gets past her!!

And Lindsey--well she's just a crack up a minute, but I love listening to her recite the scripture that it's her turn to read in morning scripture study. She doesn't pronounce her "r's" and she struggles properly pronouncing any sound made with the front of her mouth (dr, tr, ch, j) so listening to her talk takes a bit of time to get used to. But the latest thing she says a lot is calling me "silly" when I don't do something quite how she thinks it should be done. It was cute at first but it's starting to get old!

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!