Saturday, November 17, 2012

Boo!


Halloween 2012 really had me worried.  I had been SOOO busy that this holiday really crept up on me.  I had to get past the Day of Service (October 20th) and THEN I could worry about Halloween.

Our ward held it's traditional Trunk or Treat on the evening BEFORE Halloween--which turned out good for us, we just took all the candy our kids got and didn't want and handed that out the next night (Shhhhh!  Don't tell)

COSTUME RUNDOWN:
 Kaitlyn was kind of my hold out, she really didn't want to be anything, and just ended up creating her own costume from things we had around the house.  I think she entitled it Butterfly Fairy.  Fine by me!  She looked cute!
 Sam wanted to be either a Mario Brother or a Ninja.  He had wanted to be a rubiks cube (How fun would that have been?)  But he changed his mind, then it was a Star Wars character (which I had connections for) but he changed his mind again.  I wasn't about to spend a ton on a new costume and thankfully a friend had a costume for him to borrow--he was in heaven as Mario!
 This costume was EASY!  Sam was Bob the Builder when he was 2, "Math" was more than happy to strap on some tools and be "Bob" again!  Such a cutie!
Thankfully Lindsey's costume had been decided since the summer when we found this mask in the dollar section at Target and when combined with her birthday dress-up outfit from last year it's perfect and purple and she loved it!
 

No comments: