Saturday, September 27, 2014

A few of "Fu-do"

Matthew is nicknamed "foo" in our house.  He is a light and a handful.  He loves to collect rocks.  He used to collect them in the front bushes.  Stephen found his "collection" once and made him dispose of them in the creek.  Stephen and I had a conversation and Matthew was allowed to start his collection again.  Understandably, his new collection had a secret location that no one was allowed to know.

Then one day, I was permitted to know where it was located.  And it made me feel special.
The other fun thing was that Matthew caught a fish.  At the fathers and sons outing Sam brought his newly gifted (at his birthday) fishing rod and Stephen and the boys tried their hand at fishing.  At about 8:00 that night I got the sweetest phone call from a little Matthew who said, "Mommy!  I caught a fish!"  So fun!  Poor Sam didn't catch one.

No comments: