Saturday, September 27, 2014

Matthew turns 4!

Matthew and I have been participating in a preschool co-op this year at school.  Each week on Tuesday a different mom hosts a morning preschool and activity day at their home.  Our turn happened to fall on Matthew's birthday!  So it made it easy to have a birthday party with his friends for our class that day.

Matthew is a "bob the builder" kid of guy who loves all things construction so this was the easy theme for his party.

Each of the children got a hat and vest.  We played outside in the rice bin/water table with construction trucks.  And then we went for a tour of the city public works trucks.  These kids had a BLAST!  Climbing all around the trucks, honking the horns, they just played and played!
I LOVE this picture!
 
And then this was the cake I made for his family celebration later that day.  I can't take credit for the idea, I saw it on "pinterest" and am so happy how it turned out!  So was Matthew!

No comments: