Saturday, September 27, 2014

Milage, MCO, and Missionaries


While on our trip to Nacogdoches for Grandpa McKneely's funeral, our wonderful van achieved a wonderful milestone!  I captured a picture! =)

And aren't these girls just precious?  It was our Spring Concert with the Dallas Millennial Choir and Orchestras.  The theme "To Be American" featuring Glenn Beck and these girls sang their hearts out!  I was so proud of them!  And so happy to do this with my sis-in-law Rachel too!
 
 
I hate it when I get attached to missionaries who then get transferred.  But I did.  And these two are the BEST!!

Elder Chase Pruitt from Moab Utah (who I will always remember because we bought him a new helmet when he was riding around for a long time with a broken strap, then he came back as a Zone Leader)

And Sister Kelsey Simpson

No comments: