Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 10: Discovery Gateway Children's Museum

(Check out Lindz!!)
Now, I've been to a few Children's museums. Not a lot, but maybe like 5? THIS ONE is hands down the BEST I've ever seen or heard of. It was an out of the park home run! Seriously! We LOVED IT! Here is how much:
And then later that night, I had the supreme opportunity to attend a get together with my mission president and his wife and a handful of missionaries from the great TEXAS HOUSTON MISSION. Not many people were there that I knew, but I got to see President & Sister Mayfield and that was enough for me! (and so was Hna Tiffany Randall Brown)
PS: And a super big thank you to my friends the Christensen's who volunteered to babysit so that Stephen could come with me--probably not his first choice of a date night with his hot wife but a date nonetheless!

No comments: