Wednesday, May 18, 2016

February 2016--week 2

A good dad makes all the difference.  Stephen has been making it a point to improve his relationship with Kaitlyn.  It has improved her confidence, decreased her anxiety, and she's become more affectionate.  This photo speaks volumes to me and makes my heart happy.

Sam was so excited to make his FAVORITE cookies this week on Sunday!

*     *     *     *     *
And kind of a "BIG" thing happened.  My dad got married.  He's been incredibly lonely since mom died, and he decided to get married.  Samantha Stevens and he met online and after a whirlwind courtship they were married in the Dallas Temple on February 12th.

My favorite thing about the weekend was that my brothers came into town for the occasion as did my dad's sisters, my favorite aunts.  We enjoyed spending time together!


No comments: