Tuesday, May 10, 2016

January 2016--week 2

The second week of January singled out this boy at a school morning "Rise and Shine" assembly as a "Marvelous Maverick".  His teacher, Mrs. Kim Powers said, "Our character trait this past month has been “Citizenship,” and no one shows it better than Sam! He’s always helping others and me without being asked to do so. He’s a fine young man." We are so proud of him!

In my calling we had a pretty amazing event come our way, famed organist for the Mormon Tabernacle, Richard Elliot, came to town.  By virtue of my calling, I got to help promote the event, and Stephen took me on a FREE Valentines Day date.














Grandpa and his fiance Samantha came to town to take our kids to an indoor bounce house place called "Jump Street"--my girls were fearless at climbing, and Matthew loved swinging and falling into the foam pit.  Then we went to Braums for ice cream.  Fun times.



No comments: