Tuesday, August 23, 2016

May 2016 Week 3

The Hawks have completed another season!  "Super Dad" coach Stephen is THE BEST.  So grateful he can do this for our children.


The much anticipated arrival of Jackson Stanley and Evelyn Diane McKneely, the "McTwinkies" happened on May 19th.  They're precious and perfect!

There has been a push church wide to have a more concerted focus on keeping the Sabbath Day Holy.  There has even been a hashtag (#) ID of #HisDay that we're encouraged to use and share on social media things we're doing.  So on this Sabbath, Lindsey decided to fill out a pedigree chart.  She learned that her Grandpa Lewis was born on his Great Grandma Lewis' birthday--he was probably THE BEST birthday present she ever got!

BIG NEWS!  A VERY ANTICIPATED EVENT!  
Matthew's first lost tooth!

May 23rd.
2 years.
I spent the day working on something I've wanted to/needed to for a long time.
I turned all the sympathy cards and gestures of service into these books with photos of mom.
I watched the home videos we have of her.
I ate chocolate, and cried, and took the day for myself.

A sweet anonymous friend brought me these....

No comments: