Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a week!

Whew! Life is so busy! I'm so grateful for all that I've been given and the opportunity to stay home to raise my children, but let me tell you it is HARD WORK!! Here is some of what we've been up to this week.

Poor Baby Beefy

Dad’s nickname, sad but true although it’s not such an accurate description now…anyway. She’s had such the rough week! On Sunday she was a little irritable, so not like her and during church I poked my fingers in her mouth and yes, she’s getting teeth #3 & 4 on her bottom—can you believe it! HOLY TEETH for a 7 ½ month old. She’s been having an extremely hard time (and therefore so has Mom) for the past couple days and nights. Here’s a cute shot when she wasn’t teething, she’s getting so big!

Pretty Girly

My BIG girl is SO GIRLY! We’ve recently started allowing her to paint nails and it’s a regular request. Since she's officially not taking naps or resting time, it's been nice to spend time with just her and do special things. I thought it would be a hard adjustment for me but it's really not. So this afternoon I pulled out all the stops and let her use my foot spa and everything. So much fun!!


And here is the finished product! A perriwinkle blue with sparkles! My kind of girl!

3 comments:

Laura said...

SO CUTE!!

MomDadLewis said...

She is such the GIRL!!!!

The McGary Family said...

My 2 girls love their nails painted too. Meg is old enough now and can sit still to paint her nails while she is awake, but I still paint Katie's while she is sleeping (she is still and it allows the paint to dry). I love her expression in the morning when she wakes up and notices they're a different color.
How much fun for your KP to use mommy's foot spa...so fancy!!