Monday, June 30, 2008

A day in the Life...



Just a normal day, a whirlwind of activity. I LOVE my life!

We ran some errands this morning. I was racing home and racing to make lunch before the naps began. Lindsey didn't want to wait. She was playing on the floor, cried out to me a couple times....when I turned around to go and take her to lay down. I found this. She has done this before. I PROMISE I'm an attentive mom, she is just that easy to just take care of it if I don't get to it. She probably would have just slept there if it hadn't have been in the middle of the main room. Bless her heart!


Then after naps, Kaitlyn attended her first swimming lesson! HORRAY! She's really gaining a lot of confidence in the water this summer. She does more and more each time we go to the pool, this is just a natural progression. She did great and really enjoyed it!

No comments: