Thursday, June 19, 2008

Schools Out

Thought I'd show you some of KP's end of year festivities!





On May 13th there was an end of year concert where the children sang the song, "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee". All the girls were butterfly's and the boys were bees. We practiced and practiced here at home and she even decorated a shirt with her class. Sure the group got a bit star struck but it was darling. She had quite the fan club! Grandparents sides of the family were represented and Aunt Ray-ray came too. Afterward we had ice cream treats from Braums. Yum! Then the next day she got to show "The Grandma with the Sarah" her school which was such a special thing for both of them.



These are the wonderful teachers who have loved my daughter and have taken her for all her wonderful quirks and excuberant personality. Ms Simms and Ms Crutchfield. I truly feel I have found some people to partner with me in helping KP become a well adjusted wonderful happy child. I can't say enough good things about this program.




On the 2nd to last day of school it was a "water day" that kind of got rained out but they still had fun inside. Body paints were used and this is what she looked like when I picked her up. You should have seen some of the other kids, they were COMPLETELY covered! That's what I love about this place, they are so encouraged just to be kids and get messy and it's okay! The teachers even allowed the kids to paint them up! Can't wait for fall!

No comments: