Friday, March 10, 2017

February 2017--week 2

It's my birthday!  39th to be exact.  And yes, I'm sure.

For me, I knew what I wanted to do to celebrate so I planned it and invited anyone to come along that wanted to.  First I went to a session at the temple, then for the friends that could, we had lunch at Costa Vida for lunch.  It was a perfect way for me to spend my day.  And when I got home, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me.  Someone, we don't know who, put solar lights with mylar balloons attached to each one.  It was such a fun surprise.  I felt so loved on my special day with cards, flowers, treats and phone calls....probably my favorite phone call came from Japan as my brother Ben and his family facetimed me and did the Happy Birthday dance for me!





Oh, and this kid got a new perspective on life this week--he looks so grown up!

No comments: