Thursday, March 9, 2017

January 2017 week 3

This week Matthew found a special book on our shelf.  "Whose mouse are you?" was Stephen's favorite children's book growing up, he read it again and again.  Matthew found it and was pleased to "gently" read this book.  I love raising readers!

And it's "that" time of the year when I take my "bigs" to the eye doctor.  Kaitlyn's prescription hadn't changed but Sam's had--new glasses are in the near term for him.


For Christmas, grandma and grandpa McKneely got us this cool pizza oven and we finally had an evening to spend breaking it out and trying our first pizzas.  They were A-MAZ-ING!  So fun!

I really am grateful to be a mom, I have some pretty special kids.  One rainy afternoon I came upon this fort.  Lindsey reading to Matthew by flashlight.  Awesome!  And to make perfect rainy day food I winged it making this pot of turkey noodle soup, no recipe, just figuring it out.  My kids were completely SHOCKED that it tasted so good, they gobbled it up, they're easy to impress.


No comments: