Friday, February 23, 2018

November 2017--week 1

Each year I fly to Phoenix for my annual training with other PA folks.  I LOVE these people.  They are my "tribe" and so much like me.  I learn something from each of them.  I am so grateful to do the work I do, it fulfills me.
And I'm grateful for silly kids who support me and allow me to leave and be trained.

Soccer playoffs.  Lindsey's soccer team evolved a bit.  Her "Cat's Meow" team merged with the "Pixies" and she gained a new coach and a bunch of new friends on her team.  They did well this season and she really enjoyed it.  She spent some time in the goal and it would put me in fits, so nervous!

Kaitlyn discovered a super human trick--the Human Speaker!
On the sideline of one of Sam's soccer games one evening she showed me how she'd discovered that if she put her headphones in her nostrils, she could open her mouth and music could be heard out of it.



No comments: