Friday, February 23, 2018

December 2017--week 2

Sad day...my mixer is broken.  This is really bad because I usually make loaves and loaves of homemade bread for people for gifts for Christmas.  So I've been really stressed about getting this project "done".  Stephen has tried to fix it.  He removed the cup of flour that was inside the mixer.  But it looks like this machine isn't fixable.
But thanks to friends who loaned me their mixer, I was able to do batch after batch of bread and catch up.

******
Basketball season has begun.  This time with an additional player.  Matthew has been a quick learner and really is doing well.  He was excited to play his first game against a buddy from preschool--Brennan! 



And, he's a bit of a toothless wonder right now.  His first central incisor was loose and he'd been working on it.  Since it's close to Christmas, he's determined to lose the other one too..... 


Another Christmas tradition started this week--the massively large puzzle that we spend spare time on over the holiday.  I love this "screen free" activity that brings us together.
Christmas piano recital!  Kids did great!  

No comments: