Friday, February 23, 2018

October 2017--mid month

FINALLY made it to the library.  Some of my favorite moments come in the hour or two after arriving home.  Kids each found their favorite reading spot and quietly entertained themselves for awhile.  I love raising readers!

One of the things I want to make sure I document in this blog is the times I see the hand of the Lord in my life.  I had to be at a meeting down in Dallas, it was an interfaith event where we toured the Jewish worship Center Temple Emanu-EL.  I was cutting it close for time because one of my kids needed something dropped off at school.  And I got caught on a phone call as I drove so I couldn't look up the address.

I remembered that it was on Hillcrest and something.  So I prayed silently (while on the phone) and picked an exit and headed west towards Hillcrest.  By the time I got off the phone and could check the address I literally found myself RIGHT at the exact intersection and pulled into the parking lot with about 3 minutes to spare for the meeting to start.  It was a miracle and I know I was helped.

Kaitlyn and I got some service done doing "Clothe a Child" in Frisco.  We do this every year and wake up super early to go to the Kohls in Frisco.  We helped a sweet family that spoke Spanish and it was delightful.

Then we jammed to the soccer fields for games, and were thrilled to have PE Coach Luis Perez come and watch our games.  


No comments: