Friday, March 22, 2019

May 2018--week 2

The outpouring of love from friends during a crisis is always a cherished blessing.  Dinner from a friend was such a life saver!

Facials with my girls while the boys are out of town for "Fathers and Sons"--the facials are compliments of my youth leader growing up who sent me a care package!

I can relate....HA!


Mothers Day was special.  And eventful.  For some reason, during church, I experienced sharp pain in my belly and kind of when into shock.  Stephen had to take me home from church and I rested.  I have been under a tremendous amount of stress.  But we did get to run up to mom's grave and that was nice.  I LOVE being a mom, and am so grateful for these four that let me be one!

These two ROCKED the Texas State standardized test, the STAAR.  We're not a big fan of these tests in our house, but we do our best to support them with a hot breakfast, snacks, prayers, and lots of good encouragement!

Our friend Britt has a really great pool in his backyard.  They've always wanted to go swim there and use his WATERSLIDE.  Well, Britt is selling this house so we've been trying to find a time to go over there and we did!  I love this picture of all 4 of them on the slide, we had a great time and are so grateful for good friends like Britt!

No comments: